Monday 5 September 2016

September Blog Hop




SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP:


 "COPY THIS"


Welcome to our September blog hop "Copy This"!  If you have come from Michelle's blog then you are on the right track.  

The new Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations is more than just a catalogue.  It is an ideas book with lots of inspiration for everyone. This blog hop is all about showing you how you can take a layout, card or other paper creation from the AI, and make it your own.  My layout was inspired by the layout on page 78 (see photo below).






I chose my photo and then the paper pack (Enchantment Fundamentals) to match my photo.  This is an old photo but it was a joy to scrap.  My white haired, blue eyed boy with a cheeky grin, is now a teenager.


The 'happy', 'hello' and the 'stars' are all thin cuts which you can use with any cuttlebug or sizzix big shot machine that you may have.  They are easily adhered to the page using the Bonding Memories Glue Pen.   For a bit of bling, I have added a few Gold sequins.




For some more "Copy that" ideas, hop over to Cindy's blog.

Have a great month!
Cheers,

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment